-
July 22nd, 2003, 01:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I hope it is not unpolite to get slightly off topic, but I was wandering if anyone here knows what happened to the once famous "Joelist". I?m talking about the "sound-digest" list once hosted by lists.io.com. This used to be my entry point (besides the Sound Practices Journal)into the wonderful world of Altec speakers with many competent folks (like here) and tons of very good information.
I stopped receiving any posts sometime in January and the list seemed to be defunct.
-
July 22nd, 2003, 06:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi ClausK
The Joelist and Joe is alive and kicking with lots of interesting postings every day - mostly on tube amplification. I am a member and here is a link to the subscribtion site.
http://mailman.io.com/mailman/listinfo/sound and here is a link to a parent directory where you can acces contributions from Joenet members -some horns stuff also: http://joelist.free.fr/
Any tubeheads can join. Have fun....
rgds Jan
-
July 22nd, 2003, 06:54 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, if you had actually been reading the list you would have noticed that he moved it to a new server back in January.
http://mailman.io.com/mailman/listinfo/sound
GM
-
July 23rd, 2003, 05:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks